Saturday, June 7, 2014

Have you been waiting on God to answer?



Just wanted to share a word of encouragement for those in need as well as through my own personal experience:

During your wait if you have continued to serve God faithfully, walk in obedience, stay humble, serving others with kindness & compassion as well as continuing in trust, patience, perseverance and suffering then your answer is coming…


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint – Isaiah 40:31
  


“There’s a promise coming down that dusty road”, which stems from a southern gospel song that even many times was sung at an old church I used to attend in Louisiana. God still performs miracles and does keep his promises...trust HIM...


I want to share a great scripture from Psalm 70 especially for those who are in need and have been serving God faithfully while also being persecuted or just being mocked, gossiped about and put down. One of the biggest problems within Christianity, churches as well as for people and even families in general is misunderstanding, miscommunication and lack of love, compassion and kindness. We should lift up and encourage one another.

So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing – 1 Thessalonians 5:11 NLT

There are so many people, even Christians, who would rather see you fail than succeed and have hurt instead of joy…but why? Pride, arrogance, haughtiness, jealousy, envy, hate, bitterness, resentment, unforgiveness…take your pick…but they’re strongholds of Satan, so why hang on to them or let these things into your heart and spirit…especially against a brother or sister in Christ?  The prayer from Psalm 70 rings true for many people who are in need, hurt, broken and downtrodden.


Psalm 70 Prayer:

Make haste, o God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord. Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt. Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha. Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O Lord, make no tarrying – Psalm 70:1-5

Waiting on the Lord is never easy, as a matter of fact it is painstakingly hard, enduring and many times lengthy. God desires to get us to a place in our life where we many times resist to go…….times of testing, purifying, pruning and molding to become the Christian servant you’re meant to be bringing God glory will never happen overnight.

There's a spiritual battle for your soul, mind and heart.......


Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God – Acts 14:22

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him – James 1:12

During your time of testing, what if every time something (sin of any kind) came your way, even in your thoughts, and you said “No”, rejecting it, not entertaining it, bringing it into captivity and casting it down…what would happen? It will certainly give you a different result than giving in…this is part of obedience and the maturing growing process of a true Christian servant…it can be done…trust me I know…You can do it.
The more you resist something that tempts you (whatever it may be), then the weaker it gets and the stronger you get in the spirit walking in the Holy Spirit…seeking peace, love and joy in the Holy Ghost. Take it one thought, moment and day at a time overcoming through Christ who overcame the world. The initial battlefield is truly in the mind and spirit.  Remember, temptation isn't sin but the entertaining of temptation and falling into it is...

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you – Matthew 6:33

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world – John 16:33

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ – 2 Corinthians 10:5

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you – James 4:7

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost – Romans 14:17

Satan wants to kill, steal and destroy you, your family and any area of your life. Be mindful of that and cling to Jesus guarding your heart and thoughts. Satan wants to steal, kill, destroy, hinder and delay the answer to your prayers…resist him. Let God show you what HE can really do when you seek after Him and His kingdom first overcoming and resisting our adversary. Be persistent and consistent…we’re not perfect…but we don’t have to fall into Satan’s traps, even in our thoughts…we have every right to overcome the flesh.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh – Galatians 5:16

I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart – Psalm 101:2

Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me – Psalm 101:6

"The angels are holding up the ladder for you", so we just got to keep climbing reaching for Jesus and the prize that awaits us. 


By Daniel Staneart 

You can visit me on twitter at 


What is the purpose behind my hopeful upcoming new book “Drawing a Line in the Sand Revisited”, why was it written and what audience will it appeal to?

"My book was primarily written to reestablish God’s word which was already written and to also support creation. I wrote it to lift up the name of Jesus drawing a line in the sand against Satan and all those who bring and try to keep division in the body of Christ. Too many churches and denominations slander each other, backbite and separate themselves from one another just because of their denominational name, traditions, standards, customs or personal theological view and teachings. I witnessed this going on in various ways while living in Louisiana for thirty-four years. Certain denominations have always been divided against one another although there are many true spirit-filled, kind and loving Christians within every denomination and church. My book may also help bridge a gap between some Christians and denominations through biblical scripture. We are all one body as brothers and sisters in Christ no matter what denomination or church we attend as long as the GOSPEL OF CHRIST is being taught and preached. The gospel of Christ is the birth, life, teachings, crucifixion, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. This book also contains a great deal of scripture verses for ease of memory, especially from what book, chapter and verse it is located.
We are to love, care for, encourage and lift up one another. God created diversity not division. I wrote my book to answer many questions people have. I also wrote it to share valuable information, sources, links as well as empower people through facts and biblical scripture guided by the Holy Spirit on several topics, but under four major categories which are: Salvation, Holy Ghost, Water Baptism and Divisions in the body of Christ.
I pray and hope that my book can and will be used as a tool for the kingdom of God and to reach the lost.”
 
 My testimony to draw the line in the sand:

      I received a prophetic message during a prayer service in Louisiana by a woman in 2008 that I would write a book that would help people, but I definitely didn’t know anything about book writing or publishing. I wrote this Christian book called “Drawing a Line in the Sand” and had it self-published in 2009 through AuthorHouse Publishing.  I put my own money into the book but I never was satisfied with it at all. When I started writing the book I was grieving over the loss of my mother Vicki, and so it was a way for me to cope with her death which truly kept me grounded in the word of God.
The book was kind of boring and immaturely written and the Spirit of the Lord knew how I felt about it. I wrote some things that I believe were not correct as well. The last section of the book that I wrote on end-times was something that I was not ready to write back then, so I completely removed it.  I have grown immensely as a writer since 2008 both in wisdom as well as knowledge on the word of God.  Writing and self publishing my first book was definitely a growing and learning experience for me and I learned a lot even about marketing.  However, the book did have potential and served as well as a biblical study guide.  I really had to just spend some time rewriting, updating, editing and most importantly defining the purpose of my book.
I learned a great lesson to not ever rush something that you are meant to take time with it.  Put true quality into your work and not quantity.  I received two more prophetic messages in 2013 and 2014 by a man at the church where I currently attend in Washington State.  I knew the prophetic message for me was from God because this man didn’t know me at all.  The first time he came up to me out of the blue and said, “You’ve stopped writing, and God wants you to write.” You could imagine how I felt because this man didn’t know me at all and it was true.  I did stop writing and was discouraged, but that really encouraged me and so I created a facebook, twitter page and a blog for writing. The second prophecy I received from the same man again in early 2014 was a message about God using my writings to help many people. He said that my writings would even go into dark places to reach people where others have not.  I knew in my heart and spirit that I needed to rewrite and revise my first book and then get it published again.  I began writing on two books at once. The first was rewriting “Drawing a Line in the Sand”, and thank God I have accomplished that.  The second book I am currently writing is on the rise of the Antichrist.  It will be about the last days but with a new twist that no other end-time book offers that I know of.

Let God draw a line in the sand today against the gates of hell in your life.  Don't give up, BE a fighter...

I have several writings in my blog which has received some small publicity and now over 1,800 views. So far the writing that has received the most views is a sample writing from my manuscript on Enoch, Noah, giants and the flood along with so much more.  Feel free to check it out.......

This is my attempt at a self-made promo video for my new hopeful upcoming book called "Drawing a Line in the Sand Revisited." Really I just like the song lol, but the video reveals reasons why my book was written as well as some questions & topics answered and covered in my work. The song playing during the video is called "Draw the Line" by the Christian rock band 'Disciple'.


No comments:

Post a Comment